Friday, February 6, 2009

Feb 6th Parents

On the 6th day of February I thought It was probably time I pay tribute and tell my parents that I Love them.  It is a funny thing all growing up you love your parents because they are your parents.  Then something happens when you leave home you really Love your parents and gain a sense of Gratitude for all that they do for you.   Then you become a parent and a sense of respect and love is gained.   I am grateful for my parents and their great example all though they are not perfect nor were they perfect parents they had a perfect Love for me.    They also have an amazing testimony of the gospel that was always there for me to rely on.   To this day they are still there for me when ever I need their help which is often.  Thanks for everything.   I Love you Both.



When you find that special someone you get a second set of parents.     It becomes double the examples and double the help.    Double the Love.      I am grateful for them being so close and able to be involved in my children's life.  My kids love to go to their house for Sunday dinner.   It is the highlight of their week.   Thanks for always having room for us around the table.     I Love and Respect my in-laws most for the son they raised.  They taught him many qualities that bless me and my family everyday.    Thanks for everything.  I Love You Both.

No comments: