Sunday, February 15, 2009

Feb 15th Families

I have a Family here on Earth, They are so Good to Me!!!



Family Always, Forever, and No Matter What!!!

                                  

Just incase the siblings were wondering I did not forget about them.   In fact I have been thinking about this blog  since the parents blog.  There are two things I decided number one I couldn't find the Woodland family photo I wanted.   So I am not very organized :)  Number two we need some current Family photos.   Lucky for the Barnhurst side Cody left on his  mission this summer so we got a group photo then.   the Woodland have added quite a few since this photo and the most recent photo was Disney Land a year ago which still didn't have all of us in it so the deal is I am requesting a family photo sometime this summer from the Woodlands.   (Sorry Jessica I just realized your not in it where were you?) If any of you have a more recent family photo email it to me and I will replace this one.  


Really Dan and I were blessed with amazing siblings.   I think as of late we have felt this in abundance as we have helped each other,  We Both have the most amazing support system out there.    I remember as a little girl always wanting an older sister.   When I married Dan I got one and she is the best big sister a girl could want and I would guess that even Suzanne and Kathryn would agree with me.  I currently have 9 brothers and seven  sisters.   I am hoping that Dusty will even out those odds a little more sometime this year. :)  We Love all of you,  and yes incase anyone was wonder we all still fight like siblings do.  But I think that just makes us that much tougher and closer.      You need siblings to teach you how to survive out in the world.  No one can teach you how to love, fight, tease, manipulate, over come fears, take challenges, give you competition, ect.  I think the list goes on.   So thanks for all of the life lessons and most of all thanks for being our best friends the ones who love us no matter.

No comments: