Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Feb 16th & 17th Photo Tag & Ute Stampded


This works great with my things I Love in February.   Because I Love Photos wether they are mine or somebody else's.   So here is what you do.
1.  Go to my pictures
2.  Go to your 6th folder
3. Select your 6th picture
4.  Blog about it
5.  Tag 6 friends
Brandy
Stefanie
Jessica
Kathryn
Suzanne


This is a cute photo from the Ute Stampede parade.   You can see from Jakes Rosy cheeks this was the 2nd parade to sit through.   The kids and adults all love the Ute Stampede and the fun festivities that go a long with this fun Holiday unique to Nephi.    This also works for my today blog of Rodeo.  The Ute Stampede use to be a highlight and tradition.  I Love Rodeos and have since I was a little girl.  Now for us to spend all that money to watch a not so great rodeo we would rather spend the  money and participate in one.  The Ute Stampede is not what it use to be.  I remember coming as a little girl and watching, Billy Etbuear, Fred Whitfield, Cody Ohl, Brock Andrus, Big name cowboys that had actually been to the NFR now you don't see them at our rodeo.  It is sad but I still Love Rodeo and love to watch the American Flag come down by parachute.   What an amazing site.  


1 comment:

Jense Family said...

Love this idea for Feb. and enjoy your blog:) Your scrapbook page looks great.