Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Feb 4th Kaci Fae Woodland

Kaci Fae (Precious)  11-25-2005    
Does her nick name say it all.  I remember holding her in my arms when she was just a few days old and I was talking to my sister-in-law Shannon.  I told her to remind me in a few months how much I love her and how sweet she is.   That comment has saved her life a few times lately. I love the soft voice she has that counteracts the loud boys.  I love the gentleness she has taught me and her dad.   She has taught me so much about being patient and calm if only I could reverse that statement.  I think I have taught her to be mean and feisty.   She is definitely all girl she loves, makeup, earrings, her hair done, fancy cloths, and babies.    She does have a little cowgirl in her as long as she can wear her PINK boots (thanks to grandma Janice.)  She loves sparkles her shitzu/poodle cross.   She loves her horse (Dan & Jake's) Tuff.   We are so blessed to have her in our home.  I am glad I have a best friend to shop and scrapbook with she loves those things too.   I can't wait until she is old enough to shop for me, I hate to shop.  I love you Kaci.

1 comment:

suzy said...

Great tribute to all of your kids. Shannon's advice will come in handy one day for me as well.