Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Feb 3rd Justin Jake Woodland

Justin Jake Woodland 12-12-02.  What a funny kid we love his sense of humor that comes from his great grandparents on both sides.   He also has  a passion that I love.  Animals are Jakes passion in fact just last night he was telling me he WAS going to have pigs and sheep.  When Jake was 3 he wanted chickens.  Janice Berezay gave him an egg from her chicken coop and told him to take it home and have me cook it for breakfast.  That started an hour long lesson that none of us will ever forget.  He explained to us that he was not going to eat that egg that those mama chickens would be really mad at him.   Then he explained how eggs and chickens work.   A few weeks later he was in IFA and showed Dan and I an incubator and that is what he wanted for his birthday.   Wow I didn't teach him that and neither did Dan he came to us with a knowledge of animals that is unreal.   He knows more about the birds and the bees than I do for sure.   He loves school and music.   He is also very thoughtful and giving.  He always wants to buy presents for everyone.    I Love You Jake and am excited to watch you learn and grow.   I hope you have a big farm with all of the animals you want someday.   

No comments: