Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Feb 10th Blogging

So I was stumped on which thing I love to write about today.  Then I read my friends blog and decided to write on how much I LOVE BLOGGING.   I love to read everyone's blog even if I don't know them.  I love seeing the pictures and learning from everyone.   It is amazing the strength I have gained and the different perspectives I have learned to look through, just from reading blogs.   So on this cold snowy Feb Day I Love Blogging. 
 
A Little side note I got two new nephews today.  My sister-in-law had her twins this morning.  Things seem pretty good right now.  Baby A is 4lbs 11 oz  Baby B is 3lb 15 oz.  They are waiting names and to see how they are doing.  Mom is really tired and sore but doing great.  Congrats Alan, Suzanne, and Ashlyn.  We can't wait to see them!

No comments: