Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Feb 2nd Austin Zeak Woodland


Austin Zeak Woodland was born 2-26-99.  He loves life, people, and his passion is horses.   He Lives to Rope!!!    From the time he was old enough to talk he has always been a cowboy.  He wouldn't wear anything but wranglers.   I remember having fights with him at age 3 about what he was going to wear.   Finally I decided there was nothing wrong with just letting him wear wranglers after all that is my favorite jean as well.    I love his drive and passion for Rodeo and know that it will be the thing that gets him through this life.     I love being Zeaks mom and watching him learn and grow.  Being the oldest I know first hand that he is going to have it rougher than his siblings but not because we love him any less.   He brings a lot of enthusiasm and joy to our house.   He is a good big brother that is very concerned about his family.   He has a genuine heart that loves everyone he wants everyone to be happy and safe.   He knows right from wrong and strives to be good daily even though his enthusiasm makes it hard somedays. I think a day that I will always cherish is the day that he took my barrel and pole horse and won the pole bending.  There is no way to explain the feeling of knowing that we both share the experience of riding an amazing animal whose heart was as big as the kid on top.  It still brings tears to my eyes.     Zeak you are a great kid with a lot of talent.  Always stay true to your roots and who you are.    I Love You very much and am excited to watch you grow up (just not to fast.)

No comments: