Tuesday, November 18, 2008

SO GRATEFUL

Thanks to a family and friends who have called, brought food, just come to visit, and Andy Williams for helping move my vinyl machine upstairs.  As soon as I feel good enough I have plenty of orders to keep me from going crazy.   

A mom who dropped everything to come and help her daughter, grandchildren, and son-in-law.  She just didn't know that bathing the dog after he goes out to help with the chores was on her list of chores.  We are grateful for her help so that Dan can keep working.  Thanks to my dad for letting her come and help us since they are empty nesters he really sacrifices the most being all alone.  Thanks Dad I  have the BEST Parents in the world.

A daughter who is very concerned and wants to help me anywhere she can.


So grateful for only 3 of these nasty bruises.   At least the only 3 to show their ugliness.


I have so much to be grateful for and since it is that time of year I decided to say how grateful I am for my many blessings!   I could be in worse shape than I am.   We have awesome technology that allows us to communicate and be with people all the time no matter what the distance we are apart is.  I am grateful for my an awesome support system.   I have had many phone calls and visits from family and friends.  I  no that with such awesome support I will better in no time at all.   Thank You to all of you to many to list who have stopped by or called.  I love and appreciate all of you.

1 comment:

suzy said...

I hope you get feeling better. Your bruises look awful! Ashlyn says that you got bucked off a horse and you hurt your "boo boo." We will stop by this weekend.