Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Our little Girl is turning 3

It is hard to believe that our baby girl is 3.  She has definitely changed the Woodland household.  We are not just rough and tough cowboys.  She has brought a more girlish outlook to our house.  The thing I love the most about her is her soft voice.  It seems to even out the loud rough boys.  She has a way of calming all of us including me.   I never dreamed that she would be such a girly girl.   Especially having two older brothers and a rough tough Dad.  But she truly is all GIRL.  WE  LOVE  You so much and can't imagine life without you.
Kaci has definitely got her daddy wrapped around her little finger.  He never buys just one rose anymore.  There is always one for mom and one for Kaci.

Grandma Barnhurst came up on monday again to help mom.  I wasn't sure I was up to being alone yet.    I am glad she came because we needed to get a few last minuet things for our Birthday Girl.  I wanted her to have a princess cake.  And I couldn't wrap the presents by myself the wrapping stuff was all downstairs.

Because Grandma was here, Grandpa, Dusty, Mckenzie, Brenda, and Clay all came over.  We had Princess cake and Cupcakes.  Normally I would have had all the friends and family over but do to my accident I didn't feel up to entertaining everyone.  So we celebrated her birthday Sunday with the Woodlands that was fun because all of the cousins were there.   Then we celebrated tuesday with the Barnhurst side.  She did have lots of friends visit through out the day.  Everyone seemed to understand so next year I will try to be Healthy and Well and do dinner and cake for everyone.  Thanks for understanding and still making her day a wonderful day.
The best part of her day was helping grandma make her  Cake.  Pretty fancy!!!   
She started the day being sad and  grumpy.   She wanted her presents and cake.  But we had to wait for Dad to come home and Grandpa Barnhurst to come up.

No comments: