Thursday, November 6, 2008

Grandma is 29 and Holding

Since Stefanie and her kids were down we decided to have a Birthday  Party for my mom.  Her Birthday is Nov 5th she turn 29 again.  We had a barbeque I'm sure my mom can count on one hand how many birthdays were warm enough to ride horses and play outside with the kids.  Some of us even ate outside.  Brenda & Clay, Becky Trevor and Rylon, Stefanie, Ariel, Tel, and Wes, Dad , Dan, Zeak, Jake, Kaci and I were all there.  Dusty had to work and Cody is in South Africa on his mission.  The best present was having most of her family together.


The most surprising gift (for all of us) was the birthday serenade by her son-in-law.   I went out to turn off the grill and when I came back in my mom had already cut her own cake and started eating without us singing happy birthday.  I even had candles for her so Dan took the oppertunity to embarrass her.  Bet she will wait for the candles next year!   We love you mom and are so glad your ours.  We couldn't ask for a better, mom, or grandma!  

No comments: