Thursday, November 20, 2008

Forgivness

Apparently in my blogging I have forgot two people.   So I will try and mention them now and then if the rest of you will know that I am grateful for you I will be even.   My sister Brenda says I didn't say thanks for driving me to the hospital she was my ambulance.   Dan and her helped at the hospital and Brenda keeps everyone at the hospital straight.   Dan is the other one feeling bad.   He took me to the hospital and stayed with me all Sunday.  The problem was I wanted a shower Sunday morning and so the amazing husband he is was willing to help me.  Things were going OK until I passed out and he couldn't hold me up and carry me into the bedroom.   I scared him to death and he has been worried sick every since.   So now that everyone knows that embarrassing moment I am grateful for my husband and my sister.  I continue getting phone calls and surprise visits.   Thanks to all of you.   I know we wouldn't make it in this life without our family,  whether they are blood or friends we include in our families it is awesome to have all of you in my life.  Thanks, 
Lisa

No comments: