Saturday, November 29, 2008

Santa

Dan was a really good sport.  He took our kids and Jeff and Kathryn's kids on Saturday and he even braved the dreaded hour line to sit on Santa's Lap.  He thinks that it is insane to make our kids do certain things.  But since it was important for me to have pictures of Santa he humored me.  Thanks Dan I LOVE YOU.
Zeak thinks he is to big and will break Santa's lap.  He asked for a new calf Rope!

Kaci was awake this year to sit on Santa's lap.  She could make things hard for him this year she asked for a new saddle!!!  Good Luck Santa

Jake wants a new green rope but when he got up to sit on Santa's lap he couldn't remember what he wanted.  I love that he is still enchanted by the magic of Christmas that he forgot what he wanted  When he got in the car and I asked he said I forgot what I wanted then he remembered but Santa had already left guess we will have to right him a letter!!!

Kolten wasn't sure he wanted to visit with Santa.  

Kaitlyn will be easy to please this year and Santa already pulled through.  She wants a treat.  And even now when you ask that is what she says.  

No comments: