Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Seven Interesting Things About Me Tag

Tina, consider yourself tagged since you were giving me crap about not blogging in a couple of days.  Thanks  Wendy W.  who tagged me.  You gave me something to blog about so here goes!

1.  I wrote to Dan while he served a mission in Brazil  (I still dated I was always game for a free meal and movie :)
2.  I have an Interior Design Degree
3.  I have roped & caught before it's just always an illegal head catch
4.  I Love to Cook
5.  I play the piano
6.  Dan & I western swing and took advanced western swing in college.
7.  I like to dress up and go out to fancy restaurants and cultural events

I tag 
Anyone who wants to do this
Tina
Brandy
Stefanie
Jessica
Suzanne
Kathryn

1 comment:

tallgirl said...

keep working on the legal head catch and i will work on my heeling and we will enter up!!!!! way to get a free meal when your man is out serving the lord, i wouldnt feel a bit guilty!!!! your awesome.