Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Life is Good!


Our new family motto.  "Life is Good"   We decided everyone needed a little get away so we loaded up and went to St. George for the weekend.     Dan found this store and he said this is our new motto.   He even went in the store and bought a shirt with his new motto on it.    We both feel like life is good.  We are very blessed!  I tribute a lot of this to Dan and his attitude he has an optimistic attitude all of the time.     He is an achiever not a quitter and when someone says he can't he usually proves them wrong.    He has an amazing willpower and sense of TRY!    It is amazing to me that throughout his life's trials he has maintaned his standards and can keep a calm cool, collect, attitude most of the time.  When his human side kicks in he is very quick to admit he was wrong and apologize.    I have a lot to learn from him.   I am glad he is willing to drag me along through eternity because I surely wouldn't make it on my own. 
Grandma Nelson does a Southern Utah Pizza party for the kids down there.   We were lucky enough to attend  both parties this year.    She is a sweetheart.  When we asked her if she was sure she wanted to buy us pizza again she said sure.  I can't go on trips and cruises anymore so I can't think of a better way to spend my money then sharing it with all of you.   She is  one of the most generous people I know.  She loves her family and is always helping us out.   Dan and I hope to follow her great example.  
Waiting patiently for our table. 

No comments: