Monday, March 16, 2009

Celebration

We have a lot of Birthdays in  Feb  & March on my side of the Family we have  my sister Stef on the 3rd Zeak on the 26th of  Feb  Cody on the 3rd of March Brendathe 5th and me on the 16th on Dan's side we have  Kaleb & Carter on the 11th , Zeak and Brinley on the 26th of February  Kathryn on the 12th, Madison the 14th, and me on the 16th of March.  From the picture we could add one more before the month is over unless he is as independent as his mom and wants to be the one and only April Birthday in the family.  So yesterday was a day of celebrating we had dinner with my family.  We had everyone but Cody and the Idaho crew.  It was fun.  
 The best part of the day was Kaci decided to give McKenzie, me, and grandma foot messages as well.    My mom was feeling bad for Brenda.   

Then later that night we went to celebrate with the Woodlands.  It was short but so fun to see everyone.    Kaleb and Carter had their first rode trip to meet the cousins.  They are so tiny but, so adorable.    Kathryn and Jeff came up without the kids (we forgive them this time) and so we had cake and ice cream.   We celebrated Birthdays.    It was such a fun day.   We had one more party with the Sperry's that we didn't make it to but we just ran out of hours in the day.  



Kaci loved the babies.  Her favorite is Carter he is the more quiet and content of the two but both babies are really good at this point.  She was so tender and quiet with them.  She would whisper to them and touch them so soft.  It was really sweet. 

2 comments:

Tricia said...

When is Brenda due???

Tina Williams said...

I guess I can do things a little different and give you a blog birthday card. Happy Birthday to You! Can you believe we have been friends for 10 years now - almost 1/3 of our lives - well, actually closer to 1/3 of my life, I am still younger. Thanks for your friendship and for all of the small and great things you do to serve me and my family. Thanks for your kind words and great insights. I wish you the happiest 33 year ever. You'll only live it once so make the most of it.