Monday, March 12, 2012

Venting

So there are no photos with this post and it is a total contradiction to my last post.   We women are allowed and even expected to contradict ourselves right?  So I'm ok and total human in doing so right?  Technology is not great or wonderful.   Although it may save my husband plenty of time and give him a chance to do things he loves today it is causing me serious heartburn.  I am extremely frustrated and don't understand how I am expected to accomplish anything when there is a huge learning curve in front of me.   I had this brilliant plan to De-junk my life and mostly my house.   So I came up with the idea of getting rid of the desk and table in my office and moving Dan's office upstairs.   Seems reasonable, responsible, and even logical right?   WRONG, in so doing I crashed the mother board on my computer and have lost everything.   Our technology  (that I was completely comfortable and capable of running) is out of date and so nothing transfers and nothing works anymore.    Not to mention, Dan is having a crisis in his own business at this time in which I am left to figure it out without the comfort and safety of my old computer systems.   So I took a break,  came back to the comforts of my Mac which died a few months ago and decided to blog.   When my Mac crashed a few months ago it was easy I just took my old mac in they transferred everything over and walla it is my same format and info just a new case.    One more reason I love my Mac.   So I'm going to take a deep breath and hope for the best.

No comments: