Sunday, March 25, 2012

Testimony

Today I am grateful for so much.   I need to record my many blessings.  
1.  Thankful for fun dinner dates with my husband and friends
2.  That we have late church and I can sleep in because of the late dinner date.
3.  The internet that allows me to find Choir music for Easter Sunday
4.  A ward organist so I am not singing a Capella.
5.  All of the worthy priesthood holders on my side and Dan's side of our families.
6.  Flowers especially the Forget Me Not
7.  technology that keeps communication and learning open long distance.

Today was a good day and even though there were trying situations tonight made it all worth it.   I love Grandma Janice and her ability to uplift and strengthen me.  When I grow up I want to be just like her.  I love and miss her and grandpa every day.  Just grateful I can still communicate with her and have the means to do so.   

 I witnessed a baby blessing that was so different from last weeks baby blessing of Hayden, I was so humbled and grateful for the wonderful blessing of honorable worthy priesthood holders on both sides of our families.  There is power in the priesthood.   I am so grateful that is surrounds me and my family.   I have much to be grateful on this beautiful Spring fast Sunday. 

My testimony is that the power of the priesthood is so amazing and I am grateful for its blessing in my life.   I am grateful for our Savior who lived and died for us.   For the love of our Savior and our Father in Heaven.   The knowledge I have of this beautiful plan that if I choose to follow will bring me peace and joy beyond my earthy comprehension.  In the Name of Jesus Christ Amen.

No comments: