Monday, March 29, 2010

Science Fair


This year Zeak chose to do what liquids would actually germinate a seed. This was fun for our family especially Jake. Kaci helped Zeak plant the seeds and Jake was faithful at helping him water or liguify them everyday. The board caused us some serious stress just because we procrastinated as usual but we got it done. This year I actually made it in time to see the other projects and was in complete aw of the creativity. I think Jake is going to be the serious scientist at our house he loves things like that. Zeak was excited to share is project with Grandma and grandpa Sperry who are so good to support us in everything. I don't mind these projects and even though they require some help from the parents I learn a lot from them. I am grateful to have this time to learn with my kids just need to learn to make it less stressful.

No comments: