Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Easter Egg Hunt

Rylon was scared of the bunny. He wouldn't get close and kept his head buried in my shoulder. He did way good bye but wouldn't look at him.
We met up with Grandma Woodland and the kids after the first easter egg race!
Jake is so independent I didn't get any photos of him gathering candy or eggs. They were suppose to have the 0-4 go first and then the 5-8. That was good in theory but didn't work the 5-8 year old's were done before I got off the field. I'm not sure why I was worried about Jake missing his? He got himself there on time and got a sack full of Candy.
Grandma Woodland bought all of the kids wristbands for the bouncy toys they had a blast. Even the 2 year old's thought it was fun!

Kaci and Rylon waiting to go get candy and eggs.

Rylon had his first sleepover at Aunt Lisa's he did great! Friday night they were able to go play with Cort for a few hours. Saturday morning we had to be up by 8:00 to go clean the church. All of the kids came and helped. Then we got ready and went into Nephi for the Easter Egg Hunt. Call me a party pooper but that was our first and last Nephi Easter Egg Hunt! I can't deal with that many crazy parents and their kids. I am going to stick to small family Easter egg hunts. They are more personal and fun. After the chaos we took the kids back to Susan's to have lunch and let the kids play. They were having so much fun and then disaster struck. Rylon fell and got hurt, the hard part is no one really saw and knows how far he fell. I felt sooooo bad. I was really worried about him because he wasn't crying normal he cried like he hurt really bad. Luckily he was ok. Hopefully he wasn't to traumatized and will want to come back for another sleepover.

1 comment:

suzy said...

Ashlyn was a little jealous by this post. She kept asking me if she was in the picture. Looks like fun!