Saturday, May 15, 2010

A Girls Weekend

Saturday was a gorgeous day. I mowed the lawns we planted more flowers and garden and then I ran to the neighbors house for a minute. When I rounded the corner this is what I found. My 4 year old in her swimsuit laying out!!! I am so not looking forward to the teenage years with her. It was cute and made me smile at 4 but at 14 it might not be as cute! She kept telling me it was a perfect day to swim. So I hosed her down a bit and she quickly changed her mind. It was way to cold for swimming.
The boys went camping and riding down on the Sand Rafael last weekend so Kaci and I had a girls night. It was a lot of fun we had the Durbin girls, the Williams' and us it was so much fun. We can't wait for the boys to go again. We had yummy lasagna and Mexican cheese cake hum um good!
Thursday was our last dance review. This was Kaci's favorite dance it was the princess dance. The picture says it all!

No comments: