Thursday, May 13, 2010

Answers

Yesterday while I was venting about life I asked Kaci to go clean her room. She HATES to clean her room as bad as I hate to send her to clean it. I always give her my solution which inevitably results in tears. It got really quiet and when I went to see how the room was going this is what I found. These are my sentiments to cleaning as well. So the first Answer I got yesterday was just go to sleep and hope a cleaning fairy comes while I am sleeping. Unfortunately she never comes for me while I am sleeping. The real answer came last night. Dan and I went to Stake Temple Night. It was truly amazing D&C 19:23 is the scripture that the temple Matron quoted that touched my heart. What a simple answer. The gospel really is simple and the answers are even more simple if we just look and then ask for them.

No comments: