Monday, May 24, 2010

Emotional Mother Nature

This spring has been quite a spring. We woke up to the most awful sound this morning. It sounded like the horses were kicking in their sheds. When Dan looked out the window some profanity came out of his mouth. I sat up and went right back to bed. Tina and I made a deal if the ground was white we went back to bed. The next thing I remember was a horrible sound of limbs hitting the roof over my head. When we finally all got out of bed. I told Kaci to go look out the window. She rubbed her eyes several times then asked, "what happened out there?" Our good friend said, "Holy _ _ _ _ Mother Nature has some major emotional problems this spring! When I talked to my grandpa he said, "well honey what is the problem?" I told him if this was Dec 24th it would be great but I just planted all of my garden and now it is all frozen. I hope they all survived. The snow wasn't to hard on things but that night it did freeze even though I put sheets on everything I still don't think I saved it all.



This is my garden with tomatoes and peppers blanketed in snow.

This is Zeak after having a mud war with the neighbor.



All of the broken limbs make an excellent hut for little boys!

No comments: