Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Zeak's Class Party


One thing about being a "flexible working" mom, is that I can attend my kids school activities and help in the classroom. I have helped in the classroom since Zeak started school. I missed the year Kaci was born yet, I was still able to help with activities and class parties. I love being with my kids and letting them know how important school is. This year I go in every Thursday and help with the take home books in Jake's class. I usually take Kaci with me she loves it and always wants to stay. She even asked Mrs. Wohlforth the Prinicpal if she could stay one day. Mr Peay Zeak's teacher is not a fan a mom helpers so I am glad I was able to help with the Easter Party. Tina came and helped me which was a blessing. We played a hard boiled egg game that the kids had fun with . The craft was the biggest hit and the boys loved it more than the girls. Who would have guessed? Mr Peay is a great teacher for Zeak. He is pretty rough around the edges but, he is great for Zeak he relates to him and expects a lot out of him.

No comments: