Sunday, December 6, 2009

Festival of Trees

This was the most unique tree. It was created and decorated by a young boy who had spent time in Primary Childrens and wanted to give back.
Kaci got this Fancy Nancy Hat and outfit from Aunt Shannon for her birthday. She was so excited when she found this Fancy Nancy Tree.
Christmas isn't Christmas without sitting on Santa's lap. Rylon wasn't to sure about Santa but loves Grandma.
Kaci and I had the pleasure of going to the festival of trees this year with my mom, sister and nephew. We had a great time and saw so many beautiful trees. One of the young kids volunteering asked me which one was my favorite. I replied, how do you even begin to pick a favorite. I love a variety of things and there was a tree there for everyone. For me there was a magic unlike anywhere. As we learned of some of the stories behind the tree you could help but be full of gratitude for the many blessings we have. I was in complete awe at the time and love that went into each tree.

No comments: