Sunday, December 6, 2009

Week Three Wrestling


As I took this picture one of the dad's said don't take pictures of that. I said why not we are not always on top. The first week of wrestling we lucked out and didn't wrestle the second week we won one and lost one this week we lost all three. Even though we lost all three it was a good week. I can tell Zeak is learning lots and he is enjoying wrestling. I am getting better at cheering and supporting him. I am just glad he gives it 100 % and doesn't get discouraged easily. As long as he keeps improving and learning then I guess we will keep doing it. I told him as long as he was a good sport winner or looser we would keep doing it.

2 comments:

Tina Williams said...

That kid looks quite a bit bigger than Zeak. I really want to come and watch a match or two so I hope it continues for a week or EIGHT more so that I get to!

Jill said...

I'll have to stop by that Life Is Good store one of these... I pass by and think I need to stop and then.... well, you know how things go. I enjoy your blog. And your Fancy Nancy Fan is a cutie!