Thursday, November 12, 2009

Light


So we all have days where everything seems cloudy and grey.   Where the weight of the world and daily tasks seem too hard to deal with.   Today was one of those days.   I was having lots of guilt and it seemed as if there were to many things on my agenda.   The stress was starting to weigh  me down.  Then I walked out my front door and this is what I saw.   I ran back in for my camera.   This  beautiful sight in nature depicts how I was feeling.   Why feel down and blue when there is a ray of light shining through the  dark clouds?   So what is my light???     Coming on the Thanksgiving Season I took a minute to think of the "Lights" of my life.   
1.  My Husband  who is my best friend.
2.  My kids  who remind me of the important things of life.  
3.  My Faith (in a loving brother Jesus Christ & a loving Heavenly Father) 
4.   My extended family.   My Wonderful Parents and Grandparents
5.   My Friends you know who you are.
Thanks for being my LIGHT in the darkness.

1 comment:

Tina said...

Beautiful:) Love you, Lisa!