Thursday, September 3, 2009

Saturday Night at the Winn's

Saturday Night Ropin' and BBQ at Uncle Clay & Aunt Brendas THANKS FOR THE FUN
This is a site we don't always see.  Zeak is usually in the box not the chute.  He is such a easy going kid he has as much fun in the chute as in the box.   He also loves getting his turn to yell at Dad instead of Dad yelling at him.
oNly my daughter goes to the barn in her new dress and flipflops at least she was not scared of the cows and was loving being there.  She even helped us get them in the chute she thinks hitting them with her stick is great!!!
Look at me MOM & DAD (not sure if I was in trouble for this but his mom did grab the camera instead of him)  He wasn't sure what it was but he didn't cry.  
My Little Posers Kaci was not happy about being on but she is learning not to cry.  We might make a cowgirl out of her YET!

2 comments:

brenda said...

your welcome it was a lot of fun and not to worry about the cow will not be the last time i'm sure.

nell's news said...

to Molly and I it looks like Cort is saying "get me the hell off this thing" HEHE