Saturday, September 12, 2009

A Cowgirl Yet!!!

Who has the cutest boots . . .  The girls were admiring there boots and debating on who had the cutest boots.  I am pleading the 5th because they are dang cute and the girls filling them are adorable. 
Best Friends
Kaci has not been much for riding and wearing boots and wranglers.  I think that it is as much Dan and I's fault as anyones.  She was so sick when she was little it was easier to stay home with her than take her.   She loves TuFF and will ride him but since I got hurt she has been really gun shy about the horses.   Sydney our cousin mentioned that she wanted to ride a horse so we invited her down.  All day Kaci was so excited to take Sydney riding on TuFF and she had to wear her new boots and cowgirl cloths her dad bought her.   She had a blast and can't wait for Sydney to come again so they can ride.  I told Dan next time he needs to take them on a real ride.  Thanks for coming Sydney.  

No comments: