Saturday, September 19, 2009

The Life


Saturday morning the boys were up early they wanted to ride horse.  I told them they needed to feed the horses first then come in and I would get them some breakfast.   By 8:00 am  they were out riding horses bareback in the the yard.  Eventually they had saddled up and wanted to ride around town.   I was busy painting my office and realized they had been gone a really long time.  I finished the wall I was on and went to find the boys.  When I went out the door this is the site I saw.   They had picked up another friend and his horse.   I had to grab my camera for a little photo moment.  It is fun to see your kids out enjoying life and enjoying their horses and buddies.  I had them water their horses and I made them the lunch of champions Mac and Cheese.  Then they climbed back on their horses and rode until 8:30 pm.  When I asked Zeak if he had a good day he said, "mom this is the Life."  One of the joys of living in Mona is that the boys can just ride and play and be little cowboys.   Life is GOOD!

No comments: