Thursday, January 8, 2009

Tough or Not?

Mckenzie is the Toughest.  Over a month ago Jake came to Dan and I about his teeth.  His permanent teeth were coming in way far behind his baby teeth.  We told him he needed to wiggle his teeth and get them out so his permanent teeth would come in where they should.  He came to me a few days ago and asked me to pull his tooth out he had got it loose.  Sure enough he had but not loose enough for me to get it out in one push and that is all I got.  It started to bleed and he cried like a baby.   
When my family was all here for New Years we held him down  (it took almost the whole family) and we still couldn't get them out.  Finally we convinced him that Mckenzie worked for a Dentist and she was going to school to be one and she could pull them out.  It still took a lot of convincing but after a good hour maybe 2 she was finally able to pull both teeth.  THANKS KENZIE.   Then the tooth fairy forgot to come and that cause him much stress he woke up earlier for the tooth fairy than he did for Santa.   She or He made it up to him he did get a dollar it was just Ariel that found it instead of Jake.   

No comments: