Monday, January 5, 2009

Happy 2009

2008 ended with a bang and 2009 hasn't started much different.  Dan and I  are living by the saying Come What May and Love It.   I am healing great.   I am almost back to normal :)   Christmas was good.  We were able to see and visit lots of friends and family.  So everything was good.
  

After Christmas life has been crazy.   My parents had a house fire.   It did structural damage but no interior damage none of their personal belongings were damaged so we are feeling very blessed that we still have a mom and dad and the damage can be repaired.  



Then we spent a day with Jeff and Kathryn.  He took a bad turn and ended up spending the night in ICU.  When we left him he was out of ICU and things are steady.   We are continually praying for their little family and hope that he is better soon and able to return to sunny St. George although we will miss the kids terribly.  We have enjoyed having them around.



  The latest little stumbling block is we lost our dear Great Grandma Bailey.   Iona Sperry Bailey adopted us and we feel so blessed to be part of her life.  She was a sweetheart that will leave a huge void in our life.  Kaci is really sad and misses her Grandma Bailey.   I keep telling her if we do what is right and believe, we will see her again.  That is why we go to church so that we have a constant weekly reminder of the things we need to do so we are happy and can live with our friends and family forever.   Thank You Craig, MaryLou and Tina (family) for sharing Grandma with us.  We love her and will miss her greatly. 

 Through all of this I have learned that life just happens.   The beauty of this life is  that if you surround yourself with good family and friends you can make it through whatever comes your way.   I am so grateful for my family and friends I can not say thank you enough for all of the service and help that has been rendered to us.  I just hope that I can return the favor and that if I don't for some reason it is not because I didn't want to.   I just pray  I will know and be able to help any and all of you in need.   Here is to a wonderful 2009.



In Loving Memory Grandma Bailey ( Till We Meet Again)

1 comment:

Tina Williams said...

what a cute picture of your kids and granny. she looks so happy!