Wednesday, June 29, 2011

A Few Hours At Seven Peaks





The boys were awesome this year and got FREE Seven Peaks reader passes. So I convinced Dan into taking the day off and going to Seven Peaks. A friend helped me get discount tickets so we were set to have a great day. We got there and started having fun the kids wanted to take Dan to the wave pool first thing. Kaci was warming up to the idea of swimming and we having a great time. Finally the boys convinced Dan to go down the big slides Kaci wanted to go play in the splash area so her and I ventured over to the safe side of the park and sent Dan to the wolves. He came back awhile later with the look of someone who had just been sold into Egypt. I laughed and laughed saying I went off the orange slide last time and never got my $20.oo! We all resorted to the lazy river where we could all enjoy and relax. Just as we were enjoying our selves the clouds darkened and lightening shut down the party. As usual people started running. Dan said this is where it pays to be a cattleman. We took cover next to the red umbrella tables. After waiting out the storm we decided to cut our losses and go out to eat somewhere on our way home. I love spontaneous moments where we can just go with the flow and whatever happens and be happy about it!

No comments: