Saturday, June 25, 2011

Years of Experience




I love taking my kids to visit my grandparents. They are so gracious and loving. Grandma was helping me sew my flag for the trek. We went through her stacks of fabric and then she helped me put it all together. In the next life maybe I will enjoy sewing and develop that talent but for now I am grateful for a mom and grandma who are willing to share it. Zeak wanted to help with breakfast so grandma was very patient and good to teach and help him learn her way of doing things. Grandpa loves to cook dutch oven for everyone. He has built him quite the dutch oven area. These two amazing people of years of knowledge and experience I love visiting them and learning from them. They are two people I look up to and love spending time with just wish I took more time to be with them.

No comments: