Saturday, June 11, 2011

Family Belonging to and Believing In. . .






Dan and I were privileged to be a Ma & Pa on the Trek for Youth Conference. What an amazing experience. I miss being with the youth. Our experience was so amazing and something I would love to share but I don't feel like my blog where everyone can read it is the place to share it. The moments and the memories are very sacred and I want to keep that sacred spirit just that. So for anyone reading this, know that I am forever grateful to the pioneers for blazing the trail for us. Their example of strength and faith is one I will try to keep alive as I raise pioneers of today! You can see that our family increased from the beginning to the end and I Love Each of these kids as if they were my own. What an amazing week for me spiritually.

2 comments:

Tina Williams said...

Mittens in June. We are so pampered. They didn't even have coats in November.

We made it to the movie last night and I really enjoyed it. I'm so blessed to not have that as my trial.

Glad you had fun --

Marie Says Yes said...

what IS it about working with the youth that is so amazing!?
trekking -- yikes. i fear it. but it is obviously not something to be feared! so glad you had such a good time.