Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Tag

8 things to look forward to:
1. Fall Harvest I love fresh tomatoes, peaches, rasberries, corn, ect,ect,
2. Church on Sundays
3. Christmas
4. Spending Time with Dan
5. Riding  horses, watching my kids rodeo
6. Taking Pictures
7. Being with Friends and Family
8. Being an Eternal Family


8 things I did this weekend
1. Laundry
2. took pictures at the fair and my brothers wedding
3. Had a shake at the Malt shop with my family
4. saw an old friend
5.  Went to Church
6.  Had a  much needed Nap
7. Went to the Temple twice
8. ate a tomatoe out of my garden

8 things I wish I could do.
1. Scrapbook more
2. understand the scriptures better
3. Keep my house Clean 
4. Be more organized
5. Worry Less
6. do more Interior Design  work
7. be more soft spoken
8. Be Happy no matter what.

8 shows I watch:
1. I don't watch T.V.
2. Good Things Utah 
3. The NFR

8 places I would travel
1. Southern States
2.Alaska fishing for Salmon
3.Australia
4.Brazil (Dan's Mission)
5.  Texas
6. Montana
7. Holland
8. Hawaii


8 people I tag:
1.Tina WIlliams
2.Brandy Jense
3. Brenda Winn
4. Stefanie Shaw
5. Dan Woodland
6.Mary Dawn Mier
7.  Becky Teeples
8. Anyone that wants to be tagged

No comments: