Friday, August 14, 2009

Angel Hair






So the other day I was out mowing the lawn and Kaci was in the house watching Cort.   Jake came out and said mom your going to be mad at my sister.   She came out and I said, "what have you done."   She said, "but my hair was in my eyes."   I couldn't believe it she had just cut her hair.  She did cut it all and put it in the garbage can.  And when you see the garbage she really did cut more than I thought.   So after spanking her and wondering how short we were going to go to fix this cut I started calling Ange.   The problem was she was stranded on the side of the road between Fillmore and Beaver.  So we had to go to the soccer game like this.  My sister said, "Kaci why did you cut your hair it is ugly now?"  She said, "Nut a it is Angel Hair!"    Ange did a great job fixing it and all morning Kaci cried because she was going to have to have "Boy Hair."  If it is not curly it is pretty short and could be boy hair.   By the time we got to the soccer game the next day it was pretty straight and Dan really was stressed about her looking like a boy.  So I guess we will keep it curled as much as possible.  This could be hard since her hair is very thin and doesn't hold a curl.   So if anyone is in need of an Angel Hair cut Kaci's schedule is open!!!  

6 comments:

Woodlands said...

I will pass,but she is still adorable angel hair or not.

Tricia said...

We had an all out salon going here in Cokeville. My niece and her friend were playing beauty shop and they both ended up with hair cuts. One of them got her pony tail cut off at the scalp. That was last summer and the effects are finally starting to fade one year later.

tallgirl said...

been here before, thank goodness for great hair dressers!@!! KyLeigh cut her bangs more than once, and then decided to go real short. its good it grows back!!

nell's news said...

I think she looks like a cute little fairy pixie.

suzy said...

Ashlyn said the same thing when she cut her hair. Unfortunately, now she can not be trusted with anything sharp. I am glad I am not the only one who has a daughter that likes to take matters in to her own hands.

shannon said...

Lisa, I am wetting my pant! What a cute little girl, buy a lot of cute bows and pray she leaves them in :)
Shannon