Saturday, June 20, 2009

Not the weekend we had planned.

So after a long week I guess my body decided I needed some rest and so it decided to get sick.    The swine flu has made its way into Juab County so Dan insisted I go into the Doc.  Well back in to see Dr Jones just for him to tell me it is just a virus.  I am grateful it is just a virus just wish I would have stayed home instead of putting my self through that awful test.   They did the strep test wich most of you have had I'm sure.   If you have never been tested for Infuenza this might make you think twice about getting tested.  They stick a cotton swap up your nose (don't laugh I now have some idea what Kaci felt like)   then they twist it and let it sit for ONE minuet.   Then twist it again and sit before pulling it out.   Gross I know and I am sorry to share but if I can spare the rest of you that awful ordeal good.   On the same hand if you are really sick they can help you just so happens I wasn't sick enough.   Dan is really frustrated that I didn't go with him to Panquitch but who wants to go to the arena and be sick all weekend.   Kaci stayed home with me so her and I have just been hanging out.    


I just posted on my vinylcreations blog.
http://lisasvinylcreations.blogspot.com/
for anyone intersested in looking this a saying worth reading and sharing with everyone. 

Hope all of you have had a great weekend I will post the Rodeo Results as soon as I get them.

No comments: