Thursday, June 18, 2009

Not again Kaci...





Sorry for everyone who looked and the pictures before the explanation I didn't realize it had posted with out the txt.   The last picture is kind of frightning she is just sedated and worn out from fighting us so hard.  I will remove it because it really is scary if you want to see it you will have to come over.    She stuck a rock up her nose and we couldn't get it out.  Dr Jones tried a couple of times in the clinic and then decided we needed to go to the ER and sedate her she fought almost as hard sedated as she did without.   She is a strong willed little girl.  They even said when she does something she does it well doesn't she.   Dr Rosebeck tried to get it out and then they decided to send us to and ENT wednsday morning.  So early in the morning we headed up there and after a scope in Dr Beus' office we concluded the rock was gone and everything was fine.   I think Dan was as tramatized as she was.   It was all he could do to hold her still while they did the scope.   Come to find out that this is just pay back for Dan because he had to go to the Dr several times for sticking beans up his nose.   Then he would even let his sisters stick things up his nose????    She had a 4 hour nap yesterday and seems to be fine today.   When I went into the ER Tami Scott said my H$LL Lisa your back with that little girl.   So If she makes it to High School Graduation there will be a party at the Woodland house.   Shannon remind me that she is so cute and innocent and I prayed for a little girl lol.    I really do love her she just is so different from the boys.  I am more confident in raising them then her maybe thats why she is here to teach and humble me.    Anyway everything is OK and we are all headed to Panguitch for the weekend to watch Zeak rodeo.   Will post his results in a few days.  Heres to a Great RELAXING WEEKEND!

2 comments:

Brandi said...

Oh, no! I'm so sorry Lisa, I hope that she is o.k. Thanks for your nice comment on my blog. We just think you guys are great! I hope that it's o.k. I added you to mine. Hope everything is good!
Brandi

{Mo} said...

AHHH, Lisa... I can't help but laugh. Seriously, what did we get ourselves into with these girls? We've been trying very hard to keep Carlie out of the ER. I'm afraid if we go back any time soon, DCFS will be knocking at our door. Who would have thought it would be the girls and not the boys???