Thursday, June 4, 2009

Jack & the Bean Stalk


Genika, Jake, Keanna.  No matter what we are doing or where we are out you can always find Jake in a group of girls, the rodeo, the baseball field, soccer practice, school, church it doesn't matter.  He took lessons from his older brother  and they didn't learn that from their dad he is afraid of girls.  

This is something I never thought I would do.   He was not happy about it and it took his dad some convincing that is has to be.     The musical theatrical world is something I know absolutely nothing about.   There are   a lot of strange ways and methods to doing things but then I had to sit back and think if I were to take these people to a rodeo they would feel the same about us.    I really was impressed with Jake like I said I know nothing about acting and performing but I think for a 6 year old he did awesome.   You could hear him and understand him.  He loved singing and I couldn't tell if he was nervous I think he just had fun.   My grandpa said that he can see Jake being the barrelman and being the star of the rodeo.   Guess we will see.   

No comments: