Monday, June 25, 2012

Our New Weedeater


The other day I sent Jake and Kaci out to weed the garden.   I was busy cleaning and doing my thing in the house.   Dan came home from work yelling at me to come to the back door.   He said have you been watching your children?  Irritated by the fact that he would think I would not be watching my children I went to see what the problem was.  Because you know as a mom we sometimes become immune to problems they are an every 2-3 minute occurrence.   As I reached the back door he was laughing which eased the tension and said you have to see this.   Yep,  Jake was using his goats to weed the garden.   Carefully guiding them around each plant.   As I was grabbing my camera to get some footage for posterity sake Dan was busy posting on facebook.   This is his post,
So, I may not be the sharpest tool in the tool shed, and my kids probably aren't either, but when your sons job for the day was to weed the garden, and you come home to this, you know that common sense runs deep in there blood. He even managed to make the goat eat around the plants. I tip my hat to you son. He saved money on feed and got the job done!!! Man I wish I would have thought of that when I was a kid!!!!!!
So if any of you are in need of a weed eater Jake and his goats are for hire!

No comments: