Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Family Night

Look at that fOrm lucky for him the bumpers were up. :)
Jakers got lucky more than once. He even got a strike.
Zeak tried so hard and wanted a strike so bad. He was getting it at the end he just needed to relax and not try so hard.
Me and Fae took turns and she did awesome. She was even great to let me bowl by my self sometimes. I did get a strike the first one I bowled on my own. If it hadn't been for me sharing with Fae I would have beat Dan for sure. After we were done Dan admitted to the kids that I was truly a better bowler than him.
The kids at a great time. They all loved it! Jake wants to know if we can have family home evening more often. (I guess to him a lesson isn't family home evening) It was a fun memory and making memories are one of the most important thing parents can do for their kids. It must have been good because when Tina picked the kids up for school the boys were so excited to tell the girls what they did for family home evening last night. I guess we will have to have bowling family night more often.

No comments: