Thursday, April 2, 2009

No Foolin'

CORT EZEKIEL WINN
7 lbs 5 oz 
April 1st, 2009


Tonight we took a little road trip to Delta.   Brenda and Clay had their baby boy yesterday.  On the way over I wish I would have had a recorder.   Zeak started asking questions about cousins, aunts, uncles.  Just kids trying to figure out the family tree.  I answered all the questions and was pretty comfy with everything.  Then Zeak wanted to know when he would be able to rope with Cort.   He was so excited until he figured out that when Cort is his age (10) Zeak would be 20.  Then him and Jake started talking about being Uncles and Dads and what they would name their kids.  Zeak wants to name his kids Porter and Vincent.  Then they got really silly and I had to change the subject quick.    When we got to the hospital, Clay met us in the parking lot, I told Kaci to ask Uncle Clay if we  could see the baby.  I asked her if she was excite.  She said, Yes I Love Him."  I told her she hadn't even met him yet.  Clay said,  "she probably knows him better than the rest of us at this point."   So the post is suppose, to be about my new nephew not about my kids but, the pictures say it all!  The only thing I can say is, Cort you have some cousins who can't wait for you to grow up and rope with them.  Kaci and I we will keep you tiny and innocent as long as we can.  Welcome to the Family We Love You

3 comments:

Tricia said...

OH, he is adorable. Isn't it so fun to have cousins??? I remember being young and loving them so much. Tell Clay and Brenda congratulations.

Woodlands said...

What a cutie! Tell them congratulations from us. I am glad he is here.

Teresa Fackrell said...

Great pictures!