Friday, January 27, 2012

Another Terrific Kid






I Love the words that they have put with the word Terrific.

Thoughtful
Enthusiastic
Respectful
Responsible
Inclusive
Friendly
Inquisitive

Capable

I need to be Terrific.  but since this post isn't about me and what I should be I will tell you why Mrs.  Jacobsen thinks Jake is terrific. 


January 25,2012   Jake Woodland is the Terrific Kid in Mrs.  Jacobsen's class for January!  He pays attention during his lessons is enthusiastic about learning, and shows respect tot others.   Jake shows he's responsible by handing his homework in and using his class time wisely.    Whatever he is assigned as a class job, you know he will get it done and do it well.  Jake is a Terrific Kid!


As a mom I think he is terrific as well and love to hear others see in him what I see.   Love you Jake keep up the good work. 

No comments: