Friday, May 8, 2009

Kindergarten at the Zoo

Jake's favorite animal at the ZOO was the ZEBRA.  When he went to the gift shop he had to find a Zebra. We had a fun day.  The weather was perfect and I enjoyed seeing Jakes excitement he was the most excited about he Zebra.   
This little girl kept me in stitches all day.   I thought Jake was funny.   On the way up she told us that she brought carrots and she loves them because they are good for your eyes.   I said oh really so I should eat them.  She said, "yes I was going to give them to you, you really need them your eyes are all red."  I didn't tell her it wasn't from eating carrots it was from the lack of sleep.  Then just a WARNING  don't ask a kindergarten kid how they know if a giraffe is a boy or girl????   I was one red mom hoping that no one heard, unfortunately as I looked around everyone heard loud and clear.   No more questions.   Those kids are way smarter than me. 
When we saw the turkeys Jake said look mom that is what you were suppose to kill.  Thanks son! I told him yes but instead I was seeing him at the Zoo with my favorite kindergartener. 
This was Jake W. 's group at the Zoo.  Do you see any boys besides him?   You got to love kindergarten.   What, a fun age so full of energy and life.  Thanks for wanting me to go to the Zoo with you.  I know it wont always be cool to have your mom tag along so I will as long as you let me.  You are a fun kid and a joy to have in our family.   Love Ya Bud. 

No comments: