Friday, May 8, 2009

Girls Night

So when the boys are away to fathers and sons with grandpa what do the girls do???
Much to Dan's dismay I didn't clean out the garage.   Instead...
Kaci and I cleaned her room.  She said, "wow you can see the carpet.  It's way cute!" Then we picked up the front room and kitchen.  Had roman noodles and tacos for dinner.  She ended up eat half of my taco after eating her roman noodles.  YUMMMMM  

Next we made cookies.   She settled for chocolate chip mom didn't have the energy for sugar cookies with pink frosting.  

Sparkles thought that he wanted cookie dough. He didn't believe us that the dough is the best part of the cookie.   

Next we blogged because that is a copout to her request to scrapbook then we are going to get our pajamas on, brush our teeth, read a book and our scriptures and crawl into bed.   Hope you all had a wonder friday night to.  

2 comments:

Jense Family said...

How fun! Our is this weekend. I hope to have as much fun as you gals did.

rylissite said...

So I've been wondering how things with family have been going, since mom and dad don't keep me very well informed! I'm so glad I found all your blogs! I found your's Kathryn's and Suzannes, are there any more out there? Your kids have grown up so much since I saw them last, it's so hard to be so far away sometimes! They're adorable!

(BTW it's Angie!)