Monday, December 8, 2008

Your a Mean one Mr. Grinch

In my opinion there is nothing better than Christmas lights than Christmas lights with snow.  And I love my new nativity that my mom and dad painted for my lawn.   
Thanks Dan I love it Your the best.  


Even through all the grumbling and complaining the results were more than satisfactory.  My tree is gorgeous and has more lights than I expected and the outside will do for this year.   Thanks Dan I know it isn't your favorite thing to do but it is my favorite part of Christmas.   If I could figure out how to make a texture and paint to resemble the design the lights put on the wall I would be a happy women!   So if anyone has any ideas let me know.  



Dan sang the theme song.  Mr. Grinch the whole day.  He wanted us to let him decorate the trees but wow what a grinch.   The trees were not the worst part for him it was the lights outside that gave him the most heartburn.   I even went to itunes and downloaded the song so he could sing it all the way through.   

2 comments:

nell's news said...

Lisa, Brenda told me your blog address so i've been lurking hope you don't mind. The lights on your house look really cute. I agree with you about the snow making the lights look great, thats the one good thing about snow. Hope your on the mend.

Happy holidays.
Lanelle

Snell Family Rocks said...

Dan, maybe we can sing that song together. I also hate putting up lights!!! What a pain.

Snell