Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Funny Friends

We have some of the funnest and best friends in the world.   The County fair is just a fun party for us most of the week.  Our kids run ramped with all the other kids.   In fact Tuesday night during the roping I was busy doing my thing when Ange came to say our children our lost do you know where they are?   Busy running the roping I said no and I announced loudly for our children to come to us.     I finally stopped the roping to tell Dan that his daughter was missing we had to find her.  Him and Mitch told Ange to look in the trailer.   That is where they were found!   I was panicked for quite a few minutes.  

So a few days later when my daughter really disappeared I should have panicked but didn't.    I knew she was with the Durbin's and since they love her like their own I wasn't concerned.   I got a txt that read:  
To whom it may concern

We have your daughter if you want her back you have to bring footwear floats to the designated spot or else.  
Aug 10, 6:38 pm
  • I responded with and if we don't want her back?
The or else would come into effect
6:42
  • I responded what are footwear floats and where is the designated spot.
It was supposed to say root beer floats read between the criminals lines duh  

  • lol lol lol 

52 S 300 E when you get there there knock on the door three times the password is higelsniffer we will proceed from that point
Aug 10,  6:54

  • At this point my phone went dead.   I was trying to round up my kids and husband which took longer than I thought.   Then we ended up visiting with the Sheperds for a few long minutes.   When I got to the truck and plugged my phone in there were two more messages.

It is almost my bed time are we going to have to do this tomorrow
9:05

EMERGENCY ALERT
Lonely child loses one mother a partially special father and two completely special Olympic brothers if seen do not I repeat do not phone police known to be extremely dangerous and out of control brothers known to like horses and go by the names zeakina girlina and jakisha and father thinks he can play guitar and prefers to be called danniella guitario and the mother wow she likes to be called lighting Lisa for she thinks she can out run the only normal person in the family in the barrels kaci woodland if you see this family please please be careful they are a danger to themselves
10:05 pm

Arrivng at the house just moments later with no rootbeer floats or footwear floats and not remembering the password I had to run back to the truck to get my phone.  We gave the password and were let in only to find the Lonely little girl fast asleep on the couch.   
I don't think she had a clue she had been kidnapped or there was a ransomed for her safe return.  I am pretty sure she would have been just fine if she would have wok up the next morning still at the Durbin's. Why?  Because they love her and all of us Like their own.  So wonderful to have great friends and good laughs



No comments: