Monday, November 14, 2011

TOFW

Me with the Miller side of my family, Sheri, April, Shantell, and Aunt Susan. I got on facebook Thursday night and realized they were headed the same place I was. Thanks for saving our seats.
Participating in the possibility packs for the local Dove Foundation,

Shannon, Me HILARY WEEKS, Jessica, and Kathryn. Hilary is amazing and is so kind to everyone she makes you fill like you have been her friend forever.
Aunt Jill this post is for you. For the last month I have been on a spiritual high. I have had some amazing experiences and witnessed more small miracles than I could have ever imagined. All my life I wondered if I would ever have such experiences and much to my surprise I have been having them all my life. I just never recognized them. A few years ago I attended my first Time Out For Women with my dear friend Ange Berezay. We have gone at least once a year forever it seems. This year was no different in September we attended the one in Logan. It was amazing! Shortly after we got back my sister-in-laws invited me to attend the one in St George. Most of the presenters were different and Dan agreed it would be a great thing. I am so glad I attended. This just helped continue the spiritual high. I have a testimony of the simpleness and blessing of living the gospel of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. If we choose to live a Christ Centered life we will find joy and happiness beyond our comprehension. I am so grateful for this testimony and the knowledge I have that Christ lives and Loves each one of us. That if we follow him he will lead us back to our father and mother in heaven. I am so grateful for people who are willing to bless my life through their gifts and talents. The men and women who are presenters for TOFW have blessed my life through their testimonies. I am so grateful Dan kept the kids this weekend and let me have this little time out.

1 comment:

Jill said...

Aunt Jill says "thank-you". TOFW was amazing and it was even better because I got to see you. Love ya most!