Thursday, July 16, 2009

Ute Stampede



So the pictures were not to bad and I decided to post them.     Dan and Zeak let me choose wich horse to ride so I chose Zeaks  rope horse.   Taylei rode him last year in the parade and he is just a good ol' boy most of the time.  Well he didn' t buck he was just excited and wanted to go.  I told Dan when it was all over even though my stomach hurt most of the time from being so nervous it was a good experience and confidence builder.   I can ride excited horses but I don't want to ride those bucking horses any more.    Zeak got to carry the Little Britches Flag in the parade he did great this was the first time his horse had ever had a flag on him.   Some horses don't like the flag and the noise that is makes.  He was a champ he didn't seem to mind.   We had a great time and enjoyed the rodeo.   

No comments: